Help me please

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Okay, I have created an animation just to test this but idk if you can do this soo..

What I want to do is create an animation with Mine-Imator and edit it with text and stuff in C4D (Cinema 4D) but I can't seem how to do it

i've been trying to search it up but there is nothing online that helps..

So, I went to here and thought I would ask for some help

-Stephen

6 answers to this question

Thanks for the reply but no, I have saved it as a .avi file and i'm unable to open it :S

Do you have Windows? if you do, try to Find a program called "Windows Move Maker". Then just import your .avi into Movie Maker, Then Drag the Video clips it will make into the Movie Maker Timeline. Then at the top right click file, then select "Save as movie file" And presto you should be good man.

Do you have Windows? if you do, try to Find a program called "Windows Move Maker". Then just import your .avi into Movie Maker, Then Drag the Video clips it will make into the Movie Maker Timeline. Then at the top right click file, then select "Save as movie file" And presto you should be good man.

I just done this,once again thanks for the reply but when I drag it into C4D it says "Unknow file format"