Need Help with Mine-Imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Umm hi I'm SwordofStars I'm new to Mine-Imator and its Forums and I have some questions about Mine-Imator:

1. How/where do you download particles?

2. How can I put one of my Minecraft worlds into Mine-Imator so I don't have to place soooo manyyyy blocks?

3. What's a rig?!?

4. How can I make my own items (such as swords for characters to hold) for Mine-Imator?

That's about it... umm, thanks for looking at my post...

5 answers to this question

Umm hi I'm SwordofStars I'm new to Mine-Imator and its Forums and I have some questions about Mine-Imator:

1. How/where do you download particles?

2. How can I put one of my Minecraft worlds into Mine-Imator so I don't have to place soooo manyyyy blocks?

3. What's a rig?!?

4. How can I make my own items (such as swords for characters to hold) for Mine-Imator?

That's about it... umm, thanks for looking at my post...

I really don't know how to import a world...

Man. You're a kid. I know it because kids don't know rig, create custom weapon Pixels using Photoshop or any Photo editing program and ...

Welcome to the Forums!

1. Are you using Mine-Imator DEMO 5? Here's the Zelda.

2. Use the World Importer at the Others Folder[You can found it by going C:\Users\<Name of your Computer Folder>\Mine-imator\Other (Don't try to copy this one kiddo.)].

3. Rig aka Skeletal animation is a technique in computer animation in which a character is represented in two parts: a surface representation used to draw the character (called skin or mesh) and a hierarchical set of interconnected bones (called the skeleton or rig) used to animate (pose and keyframe) the mesh. More info at Wikipedia.

4. Use Photoshop. Oh wait. You can't you're a kid. Using Photoshop is kinda hard for you. Try Paint.