Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You should be abled to do what you can do in Source Filmmaker, where you can press a key to play Minecraft Normally. And then you can like add stuff to it, add custom animations, stuff like that. Just a suggestion. :)

You should be abled to do what you can do in Source Filmmaker, where you can press a key to play Minecraft Normally. And then you can like add stuff to it, add custom animations, stuff like that. Just a suggestion. :)

As mine-imator is made in game-maker, I highly doubt this is possible, as you would need to port basically the entirety of minecraft into mine-imator to be able to do such a thing.

What I was thinking was have david make a mod that allows you to export as .mani files, so you can open them in mine-imator, and edit them there so you could say, not have to do rigging for modded things but instead record them in minecraft and then import them into mine-imator to fix things you don't like about the recorded thing, because it would cut down some rig requests for modded mobs and stuff.

Edited by mybdai4

What I was thinking was have david make a mod that allows you to export as .mani files, so you can open them in mine-imator, and edit them there so you could say, not have to do rigging for  modded things but instead record them in minecraft and them into mine-imator to fix things you don't like about the recorded thing, because it would cut down some rig requests for modded mob and stuff.

Agreed.