An Idea For Mine-imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On mine-imator the "Bending" action is pretty cool but it's like      __                 if you know what i mean (if you don't i mean like it's a bit to blocky)

|    |

|    |

|    |_______

|_________|

Like bender it has a better edge like

__

|    |

|    |

|    |__________

|                         |

(____________|

Im not saying it's bad but i think it would be a cool feature to add :)

This was already suggested a while back, I think.

Noah T (awesome guy, by the way) had very good reasoning against this on the other topic.

*copy/paste powers*

In his (exact) words, 

"Game Maker, which is what Mine-imator is coded in, does not allow for the actual bending of vectors, and therefore cannot bend smoothly.  The current bending is not actually bending the shape, but rather the arm is made of two separate blocks.  I'm sure using a ton of little blocks, it could work, but it would likely be MASSIVELY CPU intensive, or at least too much for Game Maker to handle."

This was already suggested a while back, I think.

Noah T (awesome guy, by the way) had very good reasoning against this on the other topic.

*copy/paste powers*

In his (exact) words, 

"Game Maker, which is what Mine-imator is coded in, does not allow for the actual bending of vectors, and therefore cannot bend smoothly.  The current bending is not actually bending the shape, but rather the arm is made of two separate blocks.  I'm sure using a ton of little blocks, it could work, but it would likely be MASSIVELY CPU intensive, or at least too much for Game Maker to handle."

I did say that it could be a good idea i didn't say it was horrible and alot of small blocks for bending idk i could try that :P

Do you mean better bending where when it bends it is smoother around the edge.

Yes i meant that

Edited by DylanTheAnimator

On mine-imator the "Bending" action is pretty cool but it's like      __                 if you know what i mean (if you don't i mean like it's a bit to blocky)

|    |

|    |

|    |_______

|_________|

Like bender it has a better edge like

__

|    |

|    |

|    |__________

|                         |

(____________|

Im not saying it's bad but i think it would be a cool feature to add :)

minecraft is not round nor curved