Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Generic poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Have you beaten Kirby's Return To Dreamland before?

• Yes.
    • No.
  2. 2. Have you seen this handsome fellow before?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • What does he look like?
  3. 3. If so, do you prefer him or his soul?

• I haven't seen him.
    • This dude. He's da KING!
    • The SOUL!
  4. 4. Oh, I'm sorry. I was meant to ask what you thought of this rig.

• LIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKE!!!!11!!!1!!111!!!
    • Bravo, KingHerobrine876. You've truly earned your reputation as a...um...get back to me on that one.
    • Undecided
    • You haven't improved ONE bit!
    • GO DIE IN A FIRE!

Hey guys!

Not long ago I...hang on, this seems familiar. (To 3 or 4 people, that is)

Yeah. I'm not very popular around these parts, so nobody can object against this one. I thought it would be a good idea to hand over the master crown to a few blocks and items. Then this happened.

LYpNyQ9.png

Yes, he's back, and this time he's under YOUR control. (Theme name joke. Not like anyone will get it)

Now, unlike my previous rig, Meta Knight, I want to add a customisable edge to this one.

One thing I should tell you is that Magolor has two faces. The default expression was done on a grass block.

But change it to TNT and...

Ka-BOOOOOOOOOOM!

cOqowCz.png

By the way, this is actually a rig pack if you look closely. Sort of.

It's quite useful that Mine-imator rigs are stored in .zip files, because you can include alternate pallets and setups like this, EX coloured variant included in the download.

qAIuQr0.png

If you want, I'll even let you recolour this rig, or even make more complex variations.

Here is an example of a recolour. It is based on Magolor Soul.

exMQ27P.png

Now that the explanation is out of the way, I can give you a download link. Phew!

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/12709db3

Go ahead and see what you think!

What is kirby?

Offtopic: A small chubby little pink circle with arms and red shoes who is (argueable) a boy, and he sucks everything up instead of fighting them like the more awesome of the Nintendo heroes. xD

Ontopic: Very nice rig! I'd never play any of Kirby's games if you payed me, but I really like this rig. ^_^

What is kirby?

It's a pink blob that uses vacuum-like breath to eat his foes alive. It's hard to explain.

But there are foes like this that he can't consume.

**explosion**

@KingHerobrine

Spoilers?

Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. Don't download if you hate spoilers. If you're okay with it though, go ahead.

Offtopic: A small chubby little pink circle with arms and red shoes who is (argueable) a boy, and he sucks everything up instead of fighting them like the more awesome of the Nintendo heroes. xD

Ontopic: Very nice rig! I'd never play any of Kirby's games if you payed me, but I really like this rig. ^_^

Thanks for that! I really needed that boost!

So, are any of you willing to customise this one? Just make sure to credit me for the base.