How to make a SIGNITURE!?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi there...

I don't know to to make a signature. However, I did a research on this but I found NOTHING! Probably I am very stupid and it is in a place I have seen already but haven't noticed (basically I don't know how to create a signature).

Thank you for your help and see you next time, Adam.

You know how to get there, they already told you. On how to MAKE one, you can just input some text or use an image editing program (I recommend Paint.NET) to make a signature. There's also some signature requests on the forums, too. Or I could make you one? 

1. Click on your name in the top right corner of your screen. 2. Click "My Profile". 3. Click "Edit My Profile" in the top right corner (or near it). 4. A new screen will appear. On the left, a menu will appear. Click "Signature". There you go.

thanks a lot, you helped me! +1 for you!

Click your name in the top right corner and then go into my settings. As for ideas, look at other people's signatures.

And thank you for tip, to look at the other user signatures as a examples, +1 for you too!

You know how to get there, they already told you. On how to MAKE one, you can just input some text or use an image editing program (I recommend Paint.NET) to make a signature. There's also some signature requests on the forums, too. Or I could make you one?

Thanks for the suggestion (about the paint.NET). And anyway I think I will be able to make it myself but still thanks, +1 for you! Edited by Adam