Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Alright there are a lot of these out there, but I thought I would make one also, I make 3D rigs of people every week, sometimes one a week sometimes more, depends on how hard the skin is to make, so just tell me if you want me to rig you, and tell me if theres anything special you want, otherwise Ill do a facial rig and anything that seems 3D I will make 3D.

3 Skins I want you to Facial rig. Including Eyebrows,3D Eyes, Eyelids, 3D Mouths, Teeth, and Fingers.

Because of the invalid Image extension, heres the site: http://mcskinsearch.com/. Search these MC names: Millerbros, Saratheepic, and UltraShadow3667.

I know its a lot of work, please do this though, I will be very greatful.

Can you Rig my Skin 3D Hair movable eyes (Basic i havent really used Rigs) movable mouth (keep current color patteren if possible[preferably within the mouth patteren already there]) umm no ThreeD Teeth just normal i guess??? an umm idk if you can see myskin under the picture of a noob by my name

also yeah would it be possible to get the hair to move like at the edges maybe one pixel can be mvoed?

Edited by seDrakonkill