The Nether- Mine-Imater Needs To Go To Hell.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I Was Creating An Animation In Mine-Imater, When The Idea Popped Into My Head "How About Making A Nether Survival Video". I Searched Through The Schematics, Looking For At least A Portal, But With No Prevail. We Have All Most All Of The 

Nether Mobs, So I Think We Should Have Their World Too! I'm Not Asking For Anything Big, i Just Want To Have The Nether In Mine-Imater. I Would Be Satisfied If We Got A Nether Portal Schematic. I'm Just Saying, it Isn't Minecraft Without The Nether.

Make a Nether Portal schematic using MCEDit. Or google it. Or there's probably one on google somewhere.Try any of those.

You also might want to change your topic title. I found it somewhat amusing, but not everybody on this forum can immediately take a joke and they might be rage-prone. Just a warning.

I Was Creating An Animation In Mine-Imater, When The Idea Popped Into My Head "How About Making A Nether Survival Video". I Searched Through The Schematics, Looking For At least A Portal, But With No Prevail. We Have All Most All Of The 

Nether Mobs, So I Think We Should Have Their World Too! I'm Not Asking For Anything Big, i Just Want To Have The Nether In Mine-Imater. I Would Be Satisfied If We Got A Nether Portal Schematic. I'm Just Saying, it Isn't Minecraft Without The Nether.

I thought you were saying TO HELL WITH MINE-IMATOR!