HELP PLEASE

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I dont see this here but if it is im sorry, i  just started out and my first animation is cool but when i render it i get a 00:01 long video, ive done everything i've seen on here like changing the settings, picking microsoft video 1, i even downloaded a bunch of codecs and it still wont work! HELP IM NEW!

3 answers to this question

hey,

I might Know how u fix it,

i dont actually use Mine-Imator Alot But You Just might not selcted all the frames.

Thanks.

What? No.

You need to change the tempo of the animation. It's at the top of the screen by the camera button. Depending on how fast your animation is, you might want to set it to 10, 5, or 15.

I know it looks slow when you play it inside Mine-imator. The exporting process multiplies the speed by 2. So, however fast you want your animation, find the tempo you want it to play at, then split that number in half and use that as the tempo. You could also use an external video editing software like Windows Movie Maker to slow it down.

What? No.

You need to change the tempo of the animation. It's at the top of the screen by the camera button. Depending on how fast your animation is, you might want to set it to 10, 5, or 15.

I know it looks slow when you play it inside Mine-imator. The exporting process multiplies the speed by 2. So, however fast you want your animation, find the tempo you want it to play at, then split that number in half and use that as the tempo. You could also use an external video editing software like Windows Movie Maker to slow it down.

Thanks i have it at like 5 cause its an intro thanks