Forums Suguestion, (Groups, Teams and the such)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

My suguestion is a simply basic one... Groups/teams

The idea is that any-mamber can join one group and one team: Example

Under out skin, which is under out profile pic when posting, there could be a spot saying:

Group(s):

The Mineimator Bros

The Mineimator Vets.

The Mineimator Wallpaper makers

Team(s):

Rainbow Cosmetics.

Rigging Mentors/such

I think there should be an entire tab for a list of the "groups" and Teams their are. and the option to make one, and join an existing one(altho it should be set that no 2 groups 2 teams or a group and a team with the same name.)

Thats all for now, thumbs up if you would please!

Alternatively, let every group member change their Member Title to the desired group name, and let each of you post a small (preferably the same) paragraph about the group in their "About Me" - Page. ;3

Alternatively, let every group member change their Member Title to the desired group name, and let each of you post a small (preferably the same) paragraph about the group in their "About Me" - Page. ;3

And so an alternative was born. I guess there's no harm in asking for a Groups forum in the random talk area eh? That way only one topic is made by mods or admin for different groups and people sign up and post there.