Wither Skeleton Complete Rig v0.1 by Toumouniek

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, just made a wither skeleton rig.

It includes :

- moveable teeth

- moveable eyes

- moveable eyebrows

- moveable eyelids

- back panels so when you open the mouth or eyes, you dont see through the head! :D

Here's a little demonstration of what it can do :

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?47gih7ewf50fazj

When you guys use it, please put it in the description, thanks ;)

Guest Shift Key

This is truly a spectacular rig. I do indeed find it good. Though, I have a few, suggestions, I believe you could say. They are just suggestions, you don't have to lean towards them.

Let's bullet them down, now shall we?

-Eyebrows- Oh, where shall I start. Most mobs, well, what do you think. Their emotion, would be null. What do you see in the flashy movies? Mr Sparklez, Sir Slamacow, Dr BootStrapBuckaroo. What do they all have? Eyebrows on their mobs? Oh heavens no! Most mobs and their "background" tell you that, they DON'T in fact show MUCH emotion. The eyebrows are too dark. They stand OUT to much! If you plan on keeping them, I suggest making them lighter. SUGGEST only.

-Pupil- What did we just discuss? how DARK it is! The pupil on this eye is too dark! It stands out too much, like I stated. Except, the pupil stands out too much in a different way. It is darker than the eye-ball, so the human eye looks STRAIGHT at it. Because the pupil is darker, and the eye-ball is PRETTY light, it kind of looks like he has TINY pupils! This is just how the human eye sees things. I suggest making the eye-ball darker, or the pupil lighter.

-Mouth- That mouth. That mouth. THAT MOUTH. What the bloody h3ll were you thinking? No offense, but the mouth is KIND of stupid. Sure, the teeth would suit the Wither Skeleton, and them being darker than white, makes it look even more evil! But where on earth are his lips? What happened? Did you decide, lips, don't need em! YOLO, TRY LIFE WITHOUT LIPS!

Noticeable flaws: Upper row of teeth, grey bar underneath? Because the back of the mouth is black, the space between the teeth should be either black or transparent. The teeth glitch while moving up and down, which was observed in the video.

Sorry if I was mean at all. Please excuse me if I was. I truly love this rig, but I had seen those things and wanted to point them out.

Good bye! Thank you for viewing this! And as always,  try to guess who I am on the forums!

ok... sounds like psycopath xD

for the eyebrows, if you dont like them, just delete them

I didnt understand the thing about the pupil though

The mouth, we'll I might put some lips on him, thats a good idea. Ill think about it :D

Thanks for commenting, I need some negative advices to make it better :)