Render - Series spoi--- Wait what the... ._.)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 6/4/2023 at 3:28 PM, rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr said:

Looks like you are in a kind of random room/reality, but not my one! This is not my room/realaty! My one is sometimes even worser, so lucky that this din't hapens very often.

Oh my god i am scared of ur reality-

It is only worse sometimes in some realitys/worlds. In them live a lot of different creatures and so many counterparts that is sometimes kind of weird if you walk thru a portal and come out in the opposite situation of the situation you came from. Or if you have thousands of different things at once maybe even flying around. But I think thhe worst is if you get in a veird reality/world or you are under attack of hores/armies so big they can destroy realitys/worlds only with theyier existend. I left this a long time/short time ago behind my but sitll enemys can be annoying if they constant attack you. Now I live in a realm where like maybe two things so it is not realy a mess anymore, even I miss sometimes this mess. Travelling thru worlds full with live, colors and things to look at is so more satisfying than an empty realm only with the colors grey, white and black.But luckily I am travelling more to other worlds now so it is kind of matched now.

Nothing long at all here