Bring the old UI back

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think Mine Imator 2.0 is very cool, and I love all the new features, but the only thing that's bothering me all the time, and the reason why I still use Mine Imator 1.2.9, is the new user interface.

It's a lot more polished than the old one, but it's also a lot more complicated to use. I'm not necessarily saying that they should remove the new one and replace it with the old one. What I want is an option to turn on the OG user interface, which will make it seem like the old one, but it should still have all of the new features.

If this gets added, I'll definitely switch to the 2.0 Mine Imator, and continue the rest of my projects there.

Chill man, like I get it, it's confusing, but that is just like you have joined Mine-imator in the first place, give it time, you don't have to jump into the new version, like I am using both, Pre-release 4 with the old interface and the new 2.0, and I am slowly getting to know all features, and after a time I started loving the design,

Just give it time man.

On 5/8/2023 at 2:59 PM, Aayush Saji said:

the new gui is good. You'll just have to use it for now

and also to get used to it

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SKIBIDI DOM DOM DOM YES YES

SKIBIDI W NEM NEM

SKIBIDI DOM DOM DOM YES YES