Friends Kitten (3K Rez)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

m8kzXCU.png

Well, my Friend @rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr is a true Skin artist himself, he really makes cool designs sometimes... I am really impressed, and yes this is his design, he doesn't use Mine-imator or so, I don't think he will, but he sure loves Minecraft and he loves making things based on Minecraft, just now he isn't that... talented using any Programs to create such, so he just makes them on plain Paper...

Well thats all, give it Ratings so that I can tell my Friend what you think about his skin?

Edited by Fox Miner
Friend Joined the Forums

I' m Not a true Skin artist. You are the master, I mean you inspired me to start with this and after all without you I wouldn't discoverd the forums/mine imator and all the great stuff the people are doing here. (I apologise for my english, it's not the yello from the eg). You sure changed my live and I am evry time I met you or when I'm on the forums greatful for that.

Found a mistake, damm autocorrect