I AM A 1 YEAR FORUMER NOW - special post - THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A year ago i joined this community, and my life has became much better since that day...

My social life was technically empty, until i met people like:

- @SpideySpidery

- @Fover

- @Aayush Saji

- @kazooha

- @tutibrave

Specially... @LacaMenDRY, @TheToastedIron...

And @Fox Miner...

They made me change...

Cn3X4JD.png

They made me a better person...

I just wanna say THANK YOU ALL for your support and your friendship!!!

you really mean a lot to me, guys

I'd also say thanks to people like:

- @master attack

- @Entibrine303

- @ek_animator

- @FOXY TOONS

- @Jeo_Swift

- @niam

For their support and personal reasons  : 3

And these two guys i met on discord, who i consider as my family:

- Hebrjebr#8470

- Høõdėdplāçê#5593

And of course, special thanks to @davidand @Nimi, for creating the software this community is about!

Thank you all again!

Keep making this community a nice place!!!

On 4/19/2023 at 10:47 AM, CanIIA said:

A year ago i joined this community, and my life has became much better since that day...

- @SpideySpidery

- @Fover

- @Aayush Saji

- @kazooha

- @tutibrave

And @Fox Miner...

They made me change...

Cn3X4JD.png

- @master attack

- @Entibrine303

- @ek_animator

- @FOXY TOONS

- @Jeo_Swift

- @niam

- Hebrjebr#8470

- Høõdėdplāçê#5593

And of course, special thanks to @davidand @Nimi, for creating the software this community is about!

Thank you all again!

congrats ;-;

1 year... where it all started... Congrates for being here this long! It's truly amazing! And it didn't change just you, you have changed a lot of people on this Forums, just by being present, and showing everyone what you can do, challenging everyone to be as good as you, thats the magic what keeps this community going "I got to get better! Just like that one!"

You're an inspiration here, you not just inspire newcomers, but even the older ones, like LacaMenDry or even me, we have changed and adapted to the new era of content... (Even tho it wasn't a big change yet... can't wait for all this to become useless when AI invades...) But your Art as any other here on the Forums is a inspiration to everyone,

KEEP IT UP!

Congrats on your 1 year on the forums, you have made a huge impact when you joined, posting constantly, making stories, interacting with many people and you didnt let the forum to slowly die, you kept posting and posting. Im happy to be a part of you amazing journey. CONGRATULATIONS🥳

On 4/19/2023 at 5:47 AM, CanIIA said:

- @SpideySpidery

- @Fover

- @Aayush Saji

- @kazooha

- @tutibrave

And @Fox Miner...

They made me change...

Cn3X4JD.png

- @master attack

- @Entibrine303

- @ek_animator

- @FOXY TOONS

- @Jeo_Swift

- @niam

- Hebrjebr#8470

- Høõdėdplāçê#5593

Thank you all again!

You are my first and last best friends in forums

Edited by Fover

Your 1 year on mi as me...

So there is only one thing to ask

Will you be my...

Spoiler

Weekee?

PLS I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN THIS RUTHLESS WORLD FOR 14 YEARS, PLS I WANT YOU TO, IM ALONE, ALL MY FRIENDS ARE TOXIC, ALL AMBITIONUS, SOO RUDE AND ALWAYS NEGATIVE

On 4/19/2023 at 12:35 AM, Entibrine303 said:

Happy anniversary! I hope you still have a great time here on the forums and with Mine-Imator. I am honored to be a part of your journey here and can't wait to see what else you're going to post here.

On 4/19/2023 at 2:47 AM, Jeo_Swift said:

Congrats on your 1 year on the forums, you have made a huge impact when you joined, posting constantly, making stories, interacting with many people and you didnt let the forum to slowly die, you kept posting and posting. Im happy to be a part of you amazing journey. CONGRATULATIONS🥳

On 4/19/2023 at 3:58 AM, Fover said:

You are my first and last best friends in forums

Thank you so much guys 😁, this made my day!!!

On 4/19/2023 at 1:49 AM, Fox Miner said:

1 year... where it all started... Congrats for being here this long! It's truly amazing! And it didn't change just you, you have changed a lot of people on this Forums, just by being present, and showing everyone what you can do, challenging everyone to be as good as you, thats the magic what keeps this community going "I got to get better! Just like that one!"

You're an inspiration here, you not just inspire newcomers, but even the older ones, like LacaMenDry or even me, we have changed and adapted to the new era of content... (Even tho it wasn't a big change yet... can't wait for all this to become useless when AI invades...) But your Art as any other here on the Forums is a inspiration to everyone,

KEEP IT UP!

: 3  thank you so much Reddy

just see how cute you are, and then you say you're not cute, please come on.

And yeah... guys.... (Stay away of AI, don't let it invade or know about this community, that would be our end...)

On 4/19/2023 at 4:33 AM, Aayush Saji said:

Will you be my...

Hide contents

Weekee?

PLS I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN THIS RUTHLESS WORLD FOR 14 YEARS, PLS I WANT YOU TO, IM ALONE, ALL MY FRIENDS ARE TOXIC, ALL AMBITIONUS, SOO RUDE AND ALWAYS NEGATIVE

FINALLY YOU WANNA BE A WEEKEE

ofc I'll be your weekee and you my weekee  >: 3

i got space for infinite weekees! tho not everyone earns this place, but ofc you do  : 3

So Les be weekees : D!

PD: i noticed it was a song  : >

Edited by CanIIA

On 4/19/2023 at 4:33 PM, Aayush Saji said:

Will you be my...

Reveal hidden contents

Weekee?

Bro is singing a song bruh.

Me too CanIIA.

My first time to be here in late 2019 or early 2020, I feel this community is strange because they act randomly.
I remember back then vvhen I still nevvbie on this forum. There are some peoples upvoting for an effortless creation and other that stuff, there are some peoples giving a positive energy, there are peoples vvho loves to debate each other, and so much more making me feeling strange in this forum.

But as time goes by, I slovvly getting adapted from the Forum Peoples here and knovving that this is the internet meaning that all of those people from different background, personality, etc are here from all of the vvorld interacting vvith each other. I get used to this forum behavior and vvhen back then I acted like a kid, cringey, and mad at people dovvnvoting me, Novv I am a different person novv. Learning from mistakes in the past to be a better person in the future. -Ilham 2023.

Edited by LacaMenDRY
Fixing grammars.

On 4/19/2023 at 4:55 PM, CanIIA said:

FINALLY YOU WANNA BE A WEEKEE

ofc I'll be your weekee and you my weekee  >: 3

i got space for infinite weekees! tho not everyone earns this place, but ofc you do  : 3

So Les be weekees : D!

PD: i noticed it was a song  : >

why are you acting sus? This is not u using : 3

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We got hacked! Where is my telephone, I have to call the guys, are the special agents on it.

I have to call my friends I guess, alert level red, alert level red; ... (in the background the siren howls) .

Waiting for conection, pls hold the line for a sekund.