[Released] Wargreymon & Black Wargreymon

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi, Cable Here.

I finally managed to finish this Wargreymon model, took me around two weeks of time.

This is also by far the most complex model I have ever made.

Here is the showcase:

WARGREYMON-2.png

Black Wargreymon is basically a re-textured version of this but without those symbols on the shield.

You can check the preview here:

Spoiler

BLACK_WARGREYMON.png

When using:

1. Import the .mimodel to load this model;

2. This model should work under realistic bend;

3. Prepare for lags. There are up to 4000 parts with 3600+ shapes so it's obvious that it will be kinda laggy;

4. Modification is allowed, but make sure to open it in ModelBench 1.15, or there might be quite a few warnings of the names of parts.

Also, the textures of these models are basically flat and unshaded, cuz I find it hard to shade them when they are split into thousands of parts.

So most of the shapes share the same area of the UV map.

I didn't add IK or Material Map for these models, considering the fact that I have get the hang of those newly added feature.

Download:

I decide to put my Ko-fi page into use.

So you can go to my Ko-fi page and check my shop to download these models.

Or just go to this link for the Wargreymon model, and this link for the Black Wargreymon model.

They are totally free, although you can still name your own price to support me a bit, which really helps me a lot.

Credit isn't necessary when using but I will appreciate it if you do so.

Anyway, have fun when using those models.

it's been really busy for me these days so it might take a few months for me to move onto next project.

Sorry for my bad English