directional motion blur

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is achievable with the Depth of Field (DOF) blur. Change the anamorphic ratio setting under DOF in your camera. You can change the angle of the blurred lines in the camera's aperture settings. Here's an example I made real quick:

motionblur_test.png

On 4/5/2023 at 3:41 PM, InkyMaze said:

you can reffer t this tutorial

Where in this tutorial is it explained?

On 3/24/2023 at 9:28 AM, Dr. Nexil said:

This is achievable with the Depth of Field (DOF) blur. Change the anamorphic ratio setting under DOF in your camera. You can change the angle of the blurred lines in the camera's aperture settings. Here's an example I made real quick:

motionblur_test.png

Where is "camera aperture" at?

The anamorphic ratio slider seems to be doing nothing. Im using pre-4 btw. I don't like the colors after 2.0. Everything seems too bright or something, I cannot get the same color for the image as I got on the previous versions.

On 4/25/2023 at 12:55 AM, moniker said:

Where in this tutorial is it explained?

The anamorphic ratio slider seems to be doing nothing. Im using pre-4 btw. I don't like the colors after 2.0. Everything seems too bright or something, I cannot get the same color for the image as I got on the previous versions.

yes see that turorial that is explained

On 4/24/2023 at 1:25 PM, moniker said:

-snip-

Things were renamed and reorganized in 2.0. For pre-4 it's still called "Blade angle". Anamorphic ratio works the same. If you aren't seeing changes with it then you don't have the DOF blur high enough.