Welcome to America ► Minecraft Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Tin, how did you get tired of the graphics and physics of the car (when braking sharply and when the door opens / closes. How many keys did you make for such realism?
The animation is the bomb! Right, slowly, I am given the motivation to also create such animations (only my laptop will say "Wouldn't you go!?")

And as I understand it, you decided to increase the audience?

On 3/22/2023 at 5:01 PM, _BENDY659_ RU said:

Tin, how did you get tired of the graphics and physics of the car (when braking sharply and when the door opens / closes. How many keys did you make for such realism?
The animation is the bomb! Right, slowly, I am given the motivation to also create such animations (only my laptop will say "Wouldn't you go!?")

And as I understand it, you decided to increase the audience?

Animating the physics of a car suspension is actually very simple. just need to separate the wheels from the body, and then animate them separately :) So it didn't take long. And yes, I decided to increase the audience

Hi there, I'm new to the forum, but I thought I'd chime in and say how awesome the Minecraft Animation video was! I love the idea of using English voice acting, and if I can be of any help with it, I'm more than happy to get involved. A web portal like https://modbay.net/ can be really handy for finding inspiration, too, especially with all the great mods they regularly curate. I'm sure many people on this forum would get along great with all of the incredible stuff they have to offer. Anyway, keep up the excellent work!

Edited by KiannaTrujillo