Game-accurate Sniffer!

I made an updated version of the sniffer using the new game textures.GKNpoyC.png

He's got bendable legs, seperate nose part and controllabe ears!

Here's a lil idle animation for him:

jKv16kE.gif

Download!(now actually gives the right model sorry for error)

Edited by Entibrine303

On 6/9/2023 at 7:31 PM, Dadas said:

the model is completely different from the game. Uc6VU4p.png

Oh, thank you for telling me. No one tells me when my download links aren't working, so I can't fix them. I'll try to fix this as soon as possible.

Edited by Entibrine303

On 11/28/2023 at 7:57 AM, Helen_Smith said:

Just thanking you... why?

Because your account exists for like a year and your first interaction with the forums is this. Your name is a full human name, Wich I have only seen in these people who post a comment under a topic and then later update it with a scam link. Also, this post is a victim of many of these posts, I just reported them and they got deleted in response.

On 11/29/2023 at 7:44 AM, Entibrine303 said:

Because your account exists for like a year and your first interaction with the forums is this. Your name is a full human name, Wich I have only seen in these people who post a comment under a topic and then later update it with a scam link. Also, this post is a victim of many of these posts, I just reported them and they got deleted in response.

:(

On 11/29/2023 at 8:44 AM, Entibrine303 said:

yeah thats right im reported too