Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Re-model AK?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yay
    • Nay

I usually model historical firearms and provide history behind them, but I don't think this particular AR/M4 assault rifle requires any introduction...

T9pkAft.gif

Still Images incase its difficult to make out:

JnFmN3y.png

kohv5Pj.png

Well, beyond the fact that it's typically chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO (.223 Remington) and is a design used since the 1960's.

This model includes several posable features and was made with a couple of new techniques I have learned while modelling it. I actually made an (utterly atrocious) M4A1 rig a long time ago,

but I believe this model shows just how far I've come with Mine-Imator modelling.

nsxoJg7.gif

Also, most of the parts of this model are removable, thus you can probably replace and add your own parts such as a different magazine or attachments

JciRlXR.gif

You may download this model here!

Sidenote: I may consider revisiting my AK-47 model with the techniques I have now

Should I touch up on it soon? Or are there already more than enough AK-47 models for Mine-Imator?

Edited by TheLuigiNoidMan
Enlarged buffer tube

This is a wonderful model! I love all the attention to detail & movable parts! Do you do commission work? I'd love to have some futuristic / over-the-top / cyberpunk style weapons/gadgets made for our community's animations!

Thank you for creating and sharing this resource! x)

On 5/6/2023 at 11:10 PM, Blueseph said:

This is a wonderful model! I love all the attention to detail & movable parts! Do you do commission work? I'd love to have some futuristic / over-the-top / cyberpunk style weapons/gadgets made for our community's animations!

Thank you for creating and sharing this resource! x)

I don't usually accept any sort of payment, but am open to requests...