I found her but... (4k - spoiler 5)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I followed its trail until it simply cut through the middle of nowhere, out of a grassy field. I looked everywhere but there was no sign of life or of her.

I managed to hear small footsteps underground, and a voice. I started digging, which didn't take much work or time. I found an old wooden hatch.

When I entered, I came across a short flight of stairs.

I went down and there she was...

the place was full of bookshelves and notes on the wooden walls. Also there were some planks missing on the floor.

the place was old i could say, like a lot...

She was talking to herself, doing something at a table... Desperate...

She was crying again...

duPxJOb.png

My curiosity compelled me to come closer one more time, but I stumbled with a big book that was on the floor.

She aimed her teary eyes at me just as she heard my fall and suddenly they were filled with fear and fury....

- WHY DID YOU COME HERE? - she shouted...

Alright, first chapter of spoilers is about to end...

But don't worry, if you're interested to know more about this series, more spoilers of next chapters coming soon!

I'm just saying that this five and following spoiler were the resume of the first chapter of my series.

Hope you're liking it!

Don't miss one, that could destroy ur life >:]!

PD: entire scenery made by me (yeah, i made it just for this render lol. Maybe for next one too...)

shh-

Edited by CanIIA