IK and FK suggestions / IK Feedback

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

*That is a repost from a discord server* 

I'm here to give my feedback on the IK feature. And here it is.
10 out of 10. 
The IK works well and I never encounter an issue. I just find it a hassle to get it but I notice one thing. Don't know if that is intentional but IK disables FK controls. And if is intentional. I want to give a potential suggestion.

Able to enable and disable FK and IK:

-This one is fairly simple. To choose the body part to have FK or IK why not both? On that matter. I will explain it later.

-Allowing the users to choose will benefit them in multiple ways. And Increase usability. Example. A New user come to Mine-imator but this user is used on IK. So allowing others to choose will help other users.

Able to use FK and IK:

-This one seems impossible but it's not. It is quite possible in other animation programs.

-What I do mean by that? If that is possible. A mix of those two gives users animation control. I can give you a small example. IK is good to stick something and FK is a good position. So I will use IK to pull the arm up and bend it back. And I will use FK to position it where I want.

Conclusion: If possible. Make a note of it.
I want to give my feedback to help the community and help improve the program. The second suggestion of mine is fairly important. It gives the user more freedom and control over animation and gives more chances then 

That's enough from me.
Write below how you guys think of it and a small note. Those are just suggestions and are likely not to be used. And for devs. You guys are not forced to add it to the next pre-release and not even the full release id 2.0