Suggestion regarding scenery

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello to dear hardworking developers who brought a simple yet advanced app to the humankind to enjoy.

However due to minecraft having a considerable amount of its love from its ability to bring modifications or commonly known by the public as mod to bring more content resulting in minecraft getting richer in experience.

One of the great features modifications bring is new blocks that bring new awe to eyes that minecraft vanilla simply does not have.It includes biome mods(Biomes o plenty,better nether and better end),Furniture mods(Pam's harvestcraft, Macaw's furniture, door, bridges, windows, paintings, etc),Blocks for making better structures(chisel and bits,Joy of painting mod which allows people to paint and put it on walls like paintings)

It is a sad fact that the scenery importer of mineimator only supports vanilla blocks,resulting in improving the scenery harder by a wide margin, since animators have to place modded blocks on scenery block by block

By bringing mod support to scenery importer, Scenes will be imported as they were in modded minecraft, and due to mods giving more potential for minecraft for creativity, thus bringing greater results for animators, resulting in higher quality of animation due to the beauty that is owed to mods

Thank you for reading what I have spent time writing this suggestion with hope for a greater future.I hope David and Nimi bring the future of mankind......

Spoiler

...The Great Mineimator

Edited by EMPEROR ARCHAON

I see what you mean by but problem is that they can't do it. Because mods use Java and MI does not. So it's impossible to make it a scenery importer to import mods blocks and items. I know about coding little bits and I am sure that is impossible. But the only way to add it is just to get the texture of the block from the mod and make it in Modelbrench or Blockbrench and import it to MI. That's the only way to get blocks from the mod in MI, mate.

On 12/18/2022 at 10:44 AM, AgentPhoenix said:

I see what you mean by but problem is that they can't do it. Because mods use Java and MI does not. So it's impossible to make it a scenery importer to import mods blocks and items. I know about coding little bits and I am sure that is impossible. But the only way to add it is just to get the texture of the block from the mod and make it in Modelbrench or Blockbrench and import it to MI. That's the only way to get blocks from the mod in MI, mate.

Thank you fellow human being for replying to my suggestion.Is it impossible have modded biomes in Mineimator without manually placing the modded blocks on the scenery?

Thank you my fellow brother