Mine-imator 2.0 Pre-release 7 (Phase 2)

Holy moly my NVIDIA RTX can't handle this epic update. Rendering at 1080p Cinematic caused a corrupted image...then again this is pre-release :steve_blushing:but dang bro 

On 11/25/2022 at 5:56 PM, PsychichRed1 said:

I've Been having a bug with exporting on this release, When i export the MP4 it just doesn't work + it thinks its not an MP4 although it is.

I've noticed when rendering, the extension of the file's name is not set by default. So, simply rename the file with the extension added. 

You may need to enable "File Extension" in the View setting of your File Explorer to do this. 

As an example, if the video file is exported as "video", simply rename it to "video.mp4".

I can't run mine-imator on my laptop anymore because pre-release 4 ran so well and then when I installed this and it absolutely destroyed the performance of my laptop when trying to just render an image. I can't even imagine what will happen when I try to render an animation. I can't even protect my renders from thieves anymore because I can't insert my watermark anymore, all the removed features in this I wish we're brought back because I used them quite a bit. Along with all of this I'm still somewhat new to mine-imator and I just got used to the old UI which was perfectly fine and now I have to navigate this non user friendly interface which is confusing to look at.

I really loved the other pre-releases and I appreciate the hard work everyone who worked on this did but I just can't use it anymore. It's to complicated for me, my laptop can't handle it and it takes ages for it render anything. I hope the final product of 2.0 adds some of the removed features back and brings the old UI back and maybe so the person who made the new UI whose work wouldn't go to waste let people choose between the two UI's 

On 11/26/2022 at 11:32 AM, RedDarthMawl said:

I can't run mine-imator on my laptop anymore because pre-release 4 ran so well and then when I installed this and it absolutely destroyed the performance of my laptop when trying to just render an image. I can't even imagine what will happen when I try to render an animation. I can't even protect my renders from thieves anymore because I can't insert my watermark anymore, all the removed features in this I wish we're brought back because I used them quite a bit. Along with all of this I'm still somewhat new to mine-imator and I just got used to the old UI which was perfectly fine and now I have to navigate this non user friendly interface which is confusing to look at.

I really loved the other pre-releases and I appreciate the hard work everyone who worked on this did but I just can't use it anymore. It's to complicated for me, my laptop can't handle it and it takes ages for it render anything. I hope the final product of 2.0 adds some of the removed features back and brings the old UI back and maybe so the person who made the new UI whose work wouldn't go to waste let people choose between the two UI's 

I will admit, in Pre-Release 5, some things have gotten a little heavy on the GPU. I wasn't able to run the program yet, because I haven't install NVIDIA drivers yet on my fresh Linux install. 

Of course, things work mostly smooth now with NVIDIA drivers installed. But rendering time is much longer now and more heavy on my GPU with the lighting system being overhauled among other things as well like reflections being added.

Mine-Imator 2.0 is an insane overhaul and really is aiming in the right direction.

although I am not a fan of new, minimalistic designs, this one looks cool. the only thing: the program began to eat 2 times more RAM than the last Prerelease and also load the video card more (I have an ancient card from 2010). author, please add the ability to detach the camera window from the program and make it on top of other windows because I often work with camera effects and I need to see the image in all its glory

A suggestion would be to add "Reflections" as a switcheable box on stuff, same way as we have "Glow", we should have "Reflections", and then tweak the amount of reflection and so on. Right now you just depend on the hardcoded settings on whatever was decided that it should have reflections as far as I know.

Edited by moniker

I cant change the Minecraft version to an older one because I had to reinstall Mine-Imator to my F Drive because it wasn't showing or loading right from my older version of Mine-Imator

What i would Recommend for people who are using Mine-Imator for MC Thumbnails for their Roleplays / OR Gaming Content
1. Adding a Mod pack .zip (for example Zora_Updated_Mods.zip) for a modded world from 1.12.2 Forge (14.23.5.2860)
2. Adding Minecraft Forge For the mods to work for the specific Mods that are in the Mod Pack
3. An In-Game View of the imported worlds just incase if the world will load in correctly with out guessing if it is or not
4. Adding a Sign In with our Minecraft accounts (From The Mine-Imator Forms to report bugs when the Application Fails to reopen a project)

These are my idea what could be included in the 2.0 release of Mine-Imator
I Would love at lest have the Mod Pack For a Modded world to load in the models that are present in that world (Single-player OR an Server world that was from any server provider) 

Edited by Zora_Afton
Some Ideas where added with some reason from the original application location (the C Drive) to my F Drive

Hello developers! I love your work on improving Mine-Imator! I'll wait for the ModelBench update so that it can turn on the IK mode there, and not dig into the file. and further...
For some reason, I have a problem that I put the key - everything is OK, I put the key in a different place - nan is written in the values and after I release the mouse, everything disappears! It’s inconvenient that you have to get it from Backup, and the program itself doesn’t want to do it ... I hope that everything will be fixed in the next version :)
 You can see the problem here

Edited by _BENDY659_ RU

For those who's having trouble with pre-5's bugs. just report the bugs in here. don't get mad at the devs. they're doing their best to squash the pesky bugs.

And again. this is a pre release, not a final. so expect bug (lots of 'em).

Aaand for those who didn't like the new UI. then just get used to it and learn how the stuff works inside the new one. you're not going to use the OLD ones forever, right? (unless if you really want to. lol). GOOGLE AND THIS FORUM IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU. SO ASK THE THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND OR HOW THE "THING" WORK.