[WCM] WinnythailandFX's Character Model V2.2

WinnythailandFX_Character_Model_V3_Updat

Version 2.2

Download_Latest_Version.png?rlkey=q2giwi

Download Other Version

WinnythailandFX's Character Model V2.2 (Feb 27, 2024)
WinnythailandFX's Character Model V2.1 (Dec 6, 2023) [Closed]
WinnythailandFX's Character Model V2 (April 20, 2023) [Closed]
WinnythailandFX's Character Model V1.2 (Dec 6, 2023)
WinnythailandFX's Character Model V1.1 (Feb 3, 2023) [Broken]
WinnythailandFX's Character Model V1 (Nov 12, 2022) [Broken]

Announcement

i have plan to add facial rig into my model in next update, which it will be released on next year (2024) + with also other feature i plan as well so join
my discord server for up-coming update to my model > https://discord.gg/FfrFtbdm5b

- Compatible Mine-imator Version:

•   Mine-imator 1.2.9 
       •   Any Modded Mine-imator 1.2.9+
       •   Mine-imator 2.0 Pre-released 4 (Phase 1)
       •   Mine-imator 2.0.2 
       •   Any Modded Mine-imator 2.0.2+

- Description:

a Cool Auto Extrude Character Model (whatever you called it) that can be made in under few min made by Orange Cat person, lol

- Features:

• Fingers Blocky (Can be Toggle) 
  • Female Model (Include Model that Support 4px Classic Girl skin)
  • Inverse Kinematics (Only for Mine-imator 2.0.0)
  • Wrist & Ankle (Smooth bend)
  • Can Toggle Jacket Layer

- Questions

• Q: Can i modifying something into your Rig/Model?
  • A: Sure, you can modifying something into my Rig/Model, if you want. so go ahead, [You]. go add something you want to add such as Hair, Facial Rig, whatever you want to add. longer as you don't claim my rig/model as yours

• Q: Why there is 4px Skin for Female
  • A: Some people still used old classic Female 2012, so i decide to make one for people who still used 4px female skin, since no one making it (probably Due to alex model arm that look like more female i guess)

- Update Patch Note 5 (Feb 27, 2024)

Small update, just fixing misplace extrude edge. and this was supposed to be fixed on previous update but however i forgot to fix it. so opss my bad. and anyways seems discord did patch image host on DM Recently so guess i gonna find new site to host image for now, but at least download link still work it just image host was expried. lol (and also if you found any bug or mistake that i didn't aware please post on this or tag me on discord (any server i was in) so i can fix it in next update)

• Fix misplace exturde edge 

Spoiler

- Update Patch Note 4 (Dec 6, 2023)

Today is my birthday, and decide to update My model to fix bug with update download link discord > Mega.nz (note: had to update to google drive because someone can't access Mega.nz for some reason. - Dec 8, 2023) which is a site i use for 7 year now to host file download. so yeah (discord made a change where if you host files/image on anything on discord it will expired in few month which reasonable because hacker/scammer are use there to host malware) so yeah and also here patch log list i just fixed 

• Fix Model where bottom texture didn't place correctly
  • Fix Wrist & Ankle where it show backface texture
  • Update to WinnythailandFX Character Model V1 to V1.2 to fix bottom extrude didn't place correctly
  • Add new trailer
  • Removed herobrine

- Update Patch Note 3 (April 20, 2023)

• Fixed Alex & Efe Model on Arm Bend Where it didn't Disable "Lock to Bent Half of parent" & Didn't enable "Inherit Bend Angle" for Arm bend (Opss)
  • Update banner lol

- Update Patch Note 3.1 
             •  Forgot to Enable Bend One part on Alex & Efe Ankles Bend (Other opssie)

- Update Patch Note 2 (April 17, 2023)

• Removed Toggle Layer Pants & Sleeve (Can't Support IK Due to Mine-imator Limit & Bug)
  • Removed Thigh from Female Model (Because it look bad lol)
  • Added Hat extrude more customizable (Not sure why we need it But whatever)
  • Improved Female Model (Torso, 4px Female Model)
  • Add Wrist & Ankle
  • Add Inverse Kinematics Support (Only for Mine-imator 2.0.0)
  • Extrude Improved (Not really)
  • Add Fingers! (Can be toggle)
  • New Default Model Skin (Steve, Alex, Efe, Ari)
  • Update "Image/Showcase" > "Preview" (+New Render Preview Model)
  • Update Banner
  • Bug Fixed?
  • Herobrine Removed

- Update Patch Note 1 (Feb 3, 2023)

• Fixed "Steve" & "Alex" Model Leg (Pants Part) didn't bend along with Leg with some mistake (Opss)

Preview Model

(add later after version 3.0 drop)

Edited by WinnythailandFX
add embed image, by using dropbox to host image lol

On 11/12/2022 at 2:37 AM, AgentPhoenix said:

Do you allow modifications on your rig? Most time I take a Rig I  modify then for my needs.

sure. go ahead Agent. go add something that you want in my rig like Hair Extend or whatever you called it as you want. but don't claim to be yours! 

On 2/3/2023 at 1:34 AM, WinnythailandFX said:

Yup Fixed it, now download new version!

Nice. Thanks.

Now, this has an easy fix I was able to make on my own, but just to make you aware...

Screenshot%202023-02-11%20112749.png?dl=

I believe that is the shape that is meant to go on the bottom face of the leg. Thanks to this extrusion template skin by SharpWind, we can tell it is 2 increments above where it is supposed to be. I was able to fix this using ModelBench, but you may want to fix it for those who don't know how to use ModelBench.

Besides that, thanks again!

On 2/12/2023 at 2:41 AM, SharkFinFace said:

Nice. Thanks.

Now, this has an easy fix I was able to make on my own, but just to make you aware...

Screenshot%202023-02-11%20112749.png?dl=

I believe that is the shape that is meant to go on the bottom face of the leg. Thanks to this extrusion template skin by SharpWind, we can tell it is 2 increments above where it is supposed to be. I was able to fix this using ModelBench, but you may want to fix it for those who don't know how to use ModelBench.

Besides that, thanks again!

oh well. guess i didn't see this while i fixing this model. but i will fix that in next update for sure! (might be released on march) and thanks for report! 

Edited by WinnythailandFX