Terraria armors and boss rig pack

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well how can I say, how the heck isn't there a Terraria armor and boss rig pack? It would be very interesting to see the mech bosses in 3d, and armor from the game itself, such as:

-Crimson Armor(or Corrupt Version)

-Molten Armor 

-Obsidian Armor

-Palladium, Adamantine and Titanium Armor 

-Hallowed Armor 

-Shroomite Armor

-Spectral Armor 

-Beetle armor 

-And all endgame armors 

And some bosses like Skeletron, Eye and Brain of Cthulhu, Mechanic Bosses, Lunatic Cultist and etc

I know it's very difficult to create 3d models, especially for Mineimator, however, a terraria rigpack would be really cool, wouldn't need to adapt much of the content, just some armor, bosses and weapons would be enough, and that these bosses and armor were true to the original, using the same color palette and were literally a 3d imagination of those sprites, but well, that's it.

I hope that one day, a legendary man will appear with the models just as legendary.

Forgive me for any spelling mistakes, Google Translate is kind of... how can i say, unintelligent🥶screen-0.jpg?fakeurl=1&type=.webp

Edited by justicebalatensa
spelling corrections