Looking for a universal Rig.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm looking for a universal rig that have face animation and bending arms and leg but without fingers. The Rig should be easy to use and to learn. I'm moved to Mine Imator from Roblox animation but back to topic. The Rig should be universal because it must have the capabilities to have mulitple skins to handle and it must be able to be modified. I am not able to make own rig but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Well, no mean to brag, but My Human Model v50 is capable of all that, you can ask my beta testers: @CanIIA @master attack since they have been using pre-releases of those.

The full Model will be released with Mine-imator 2.0 pre-release 5 which if I am correct will be released this November, then there isn't long to wait for.

On 10/26/2022 at 3:05 PM, Fox Miner said:

Well, no mean to brag, but My Human Model v50 is capable of all that, you can ask my beta testers: @CanIIA @master attack since they have been using pre-releases of those.

The full Model will be released with Mine-imator 2.0 pre-release 5 which if I am correct will be released this November, then there isn't long to wait for.

Well, thanks. I'm going to keep on eye on your rig. I highly thanked you for your help, mate

On 10/26/2022 at 6:35 PM, Fox Miner said:

Can i become a beta-tester too? ;)

On 10/27/2022 at 6:00 AM, SpideySpidery said:

Can i become a beta-tester too? ;)

I knew this would come, but by it self it not that easy, I know them personally... heck maybe better that that... wait what? *cough* *cough* anyways you can sign up for the pre-release of it.