One last good bye? (4K Rez)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

uoPWlfJ.png

I made this render for an old Classmate that died a few months ago... sadly I noticed a bit later... She died on overdose... of drugs... yeah she was drugs addicted and yeah, not much to say other then, DONT TAKE DRUGS YOU IDIOTS, its so clear that you'll eventually die, problems wont go away... sad that I couldn't have told her in time... yeah... life's sad, but drugs are much more sad, just don't, your life's gonna end worse then you think, just get help, talk to your parents, even if you think they wont, they will help, for sure!

DON'T TAKE DRUGS

You freaking beasts

DON'T TAKE DRUGS

If you take drugs you get addicted, if you get addicted you get cancer, if you get cancer you stages starts to increase if your stages start to increase then you panic when you panic you eventually die and when you die your relatives get sad, if your relatives get sad then you get sad, if you get sad then you go to hell, if you go to hell you will get torture, if you get torture you get pain, if you get pain there's nothing you can do.

SO DON'T TAKE DRUGS ;(

RIP FOR MY MOUTH

AND YOU CLASSMATE

On 10/10/2022 at 3:36 PM, Aayush Saji said:

You freaking beasts

DON'T TAKE DRUGS

If you take drugs you get addicted, if you get addicted you get cancer, if you get cancer you stages starts to increase if your stages start to increase then you panic when you panic you eventually die and when you die your relatives get sad, if your relatives get sad then you get sad, if you get sad then you go to hell, if you go to hell you will get torture, if you get torture you get pain, if you get pain there's nothing you can do.

SO DON'T TAKE DRUGS ;(

RIP FOR MY MOUTH

AND YOU CLASSMATE

Damn, I could really feel you shouting XD

But yeah only agreeable... except that hell thing, you get sent to hell when you do bad things, which you might do when you're on drugs, but nah...