Godzilla: Battle for Humanity | Trailer 1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

When I first teased this during Blues of War 2, I've been working around the clock to make sure this gets published on March 16th, 2023. Now, today on October 3rd, I have enough work to show off the first trailer. If you don't feel like reading the legal stuff down below, click the link now to watch the first trailer!

Link: https://youtu.be/9Wxy6z_sjwU

Legal stuff (found in video description):

If this content is used without my permission, you may get a strike from me. Please email me before using my content (found in about tab). If you do use my content, please give credit. The watermark is there for a reason. DO NOT REPOST! If I used your rig/model and you didn't get credit, email me (found in about tab). Lawsuits over rig usage isn't needed and only ruins opportunities. Lawsuits over rig usage are simply a waste of time and resources. Email me and I'll take care of it. Credit to Sharpwind for the face rig (it's really good)