playing with furries in phasmophobia

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So... Like you know how my critics are, just in a improval way and I'd be wrong if I didn't say that you may consider using unique camera positions and rotation, also turning their heads a bit, like that they don't look stiff into the camera, and the ghosts in phasmophobia don't actually glow, they like are demon body's so they just walk and move around visibly, like you can't be wrong here in real ghost logic a banshee is just a spirit, or a spirit is a spirit, you get my point. 

Otherwise I give it a 7, vor normal encounter, but since we are friends the 8 fits.

And that foxes girls name... Good question, it's not my character I just made the model... Let me look it up

On 9/23/2022 at 11:34 PM, Fox Miner said:

So... Like you know how my critics are, just in a improval way and I'd be wrong if I didn't say that you may consider using unique camera positions and rotation, also turning their heads a bit, like that they don't look stiff into the camera, and the ghosts in phasmophobia don't actually glow, they like are demon body's so they just walk and move around visibly, like you can't be wrong here in real ghost logic a banshee is just a spirit, or a spirit is a spirit, you get my point. 

Otherwise I give it a 7, vor normal encounter, but since we are friends the 8 fits.

And that foxes girls name... Good question, it's not my character I just made the model... Let me look it up

yo, sup where are your pickaxes now?  left them at home XD???