Character Rig Request based on my Excalibur Umbra from Warframe (COMISSION/PAID)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello all!

There is a character design that I made in Waframe that is really important to me and I would love to have it recreated in Mine-imator.

I'm not the best rigger and considering the amount of moving parts the character has (his scarf has multiple parts), it's really hard to achieve something like this. That being said, if anyone was interested in making something like this, let me know.

I've attached images and clips including the character design (if you think more specific photos are needed, let me know, I can make them and add them).

Main images:
Nb2YgPv.jpg
Go5Xuzu.jpg
rKyrxcO.jpg
SHLSLWw.jpg
1TKVJIl.jpg

As you can see, the scarf should have a grey outline in the middle (2 lines), but in the game it's not bright enough (I could make it gray, but then the helmet would be too bright).

qZOkpBb.jpg

The U metalics near the forearm can be omitted in the rig, it's not something this design needs, but it can't be removed in the game without removing the scarf as well.
vVQS9cI.jpg
TnW0Zq2.jpg

I also attached photos without the scarf for more visibility:

fdcneRn.jpg
BOiIoyf.jpg
m4kB7aS.jpg
YiCHnkw.jpg
J0XPRKw.jpg
n9orJHL.jpg
nPkpPy9.jpg
1Auws58.jpg

Quick showcase video:

UPDATE:
mBga4Lj.jpg
VQ45yfi.jpg
20BrPGh.jpg
fBLSQLg.jpg
zAUSKma.jpg
PBEClB4.jpg
duIydA9.jpg
UBraYdx.jpg
ThJQm3v.jpg

EDIT: As the new subject suggets, this is now a paid request. I know it takes a long time to make a detailed rig in Mine-imator, so I want to pay the person that would be open to finish such a model. If anyone is interested, let me know inside of this topic or send me a private message, so we can discuss it further.

Edited by Maname1
DESCRIPTION CHANGE

On 9/21/2022 at 3:50 AM, SpideySpidery said:

i could try..

im not a experienced rigger, but i could try making weapons from warframe if you need them..

To be honest, I found a mod that worked with Mine-imator that had Tenno weapons, so no need.

Besides, I need this Umbra design for something else than Warframe animation (have another franchise in mind, where this design is the closest I could make within a game).