The FoxMiner"S" - Teaser Trailer

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

While walking in the forest, @SpideySpidery found a fox. yes, A Cute Normal Fox which, abnormally, wore a green coat. Or that's what he thought. But it was already too late. The fox had attacked.

Spoiler

uDQI6bq.png

Btw if you are Fox Miner or CanIIA. Just forget about the warnings, I made this for you! (Or maybe don't forget it. Just read it and see the video.)

Spoiler

The trailer is unavailable

The main animation:

Credits:

FoxMiner: Fox Miner's and CanIIA's Skin

Ghatos: 

Nimi: 

Edited by SpideySpidery

On 9/17/2022 at 12:02 AM, SpideySpidery said:

SAD NEWS: I might have to change the music in the main video.. This music has copyright claim.

Copyright... This reminds me of a music video i wanted to make with a copyrighted song...

So what are you gonna do?

On 9/17/2022 at 4:43 AM, SpideySpidery said:

imma go crazy with this cwopyright/noncoprigtjh stuff. I will be using Riptide by monstercat beacuse:

1. EthanAnimatez has used it.

2. It matches with the video story much better(not the lyrics, the tune)

A song by Monstercat, that's very cool!

Thanks!

Oh I never got to comment, weird... I remember commenting on this... anyways;

WOW, you got my respect man, you made this really well, like of course there's always place for perfection, but I like how it turned out, though tell me, why is @CanIIA there too? How did you know that she's a fox miner too? Or EHM I i ameanr wait wat?! She's a fox miner? he... he... he...

Nvm yeah she is, but how she there? I Got no problem with that, but I am just courious!