Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

img%5D

Characters:

- @tutibrave- Me, the guy holding a sword with enchantment effect

- Tatiana - my sister who's next to me (skin by @Fox Miner)

- @Fox Miner- The green guy (Added modifications to the skin to be a battle suit)

- @animation dude 888- The guy wearing drip with a long sword

- tutibra - Also my sister, has red hair

- @SpongeSonic- The dude that looks like Sonic

- @FOXY TOONS(Voxhel) - The cyan dude with a cyan strand of hair (Yes, the rest of the Crypto Crew exists in this universe)

- @LacaMenDRY- The dude with a cyan bracelet

-  Derp - The dude above @Fox Miner

- Steve - The guy with a large sword

- The Gods:

Notch (Markus Persson)  - The creator of Minecraft

Jeb (Jens Bergensten)  - The lead creative designer of Minecraft

Dinnerbone (Nathan Adams) - Technical director of Minecraft (Also a member of the Bukkit team)

C418 (Daniel Rosenfeld) - The sound and music designer of Minecraft (Made almost all of the music and sounds in Minecraft)

Herobrine - An anomaly with skilled powers and abilities (Obsidian Manipulation, Bedrock, Flying, Can create multiple silhouettes of himself, Can also       possess people)

This is meant to be a showcase of characters in a universe with highly advanced government systems and highly weaponized aircraft. The government jobs also have spacecraft thanks to the help of NASA!

This is also a teaser for an event in the universe's storyline.

YES! THAT'S RIGHT! LORE CONFIRMED!!!!!

On 8/12/2022 at 6:30 AM, tutibrave said:

@LacaMenDRY- The dude with a cyan bracelet

Lol! It literally reality as well.
I wearing a Cyan Bracelet from 2013 at my right arm. So far the original Cyan bracelet from 2013 was missing while I put it onto the bottle cup while the Sensei of my Karate teacher told me to put it off my arm and start training. Once I got home, I forgot that my Original 2013 Cyan bracelet was still on that bottle but already throw it away onto the trash can. Well then the original legendary 2013 Cyan Bracelet is missing. Then the Cyan bracelet that I still wear right now is the second Cyan bracelet that Papa gave me back then 2017-2018s And until right now I still keep it as my second Cyan bracelet that I have left after the legend one is gone.

And now all of my friends including my fans on the internet knows me as the guy with the Cyan bracelet as my iconic figure.

Edited by LacaMenDRY