Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello!

After another three years of being completely MIA on these forums, I am back, with some stuff regarding my two MC OCs! To start - things have expanded into a full blown family, complete with a family photo that I will be using as my new profile banner. Take a look!

PKHdgk2.png

Granted, the family photo in canon would probably be missing some folks - Slim (the Enderman) and Porky (the Piglin) aren't even related, Vale (nicknamed Hollow, just behind the front person to the right) would have long since passed before getting to see any of his sister (Holly, right of Vale)'s kids, and who even is that astronaut moron sitting dead center in front of the picture? (It's me. That's my persona.)

Regardless, this was a good exercise in three-point lighting and the such and so. No bending was employed in the making of any of the poses to achieve a more Minecraft-y feel, all the female characters have a custom, more female-presenting model (which I may show off on its lonesome some time in the future), and I used a few of my own custom weapons, like the golden hammer Porky wields and the stone claymore embedded in the ground behind Vale!

Please let me know what you all think. Thank you!

Edited by Skulgan
Clarity

On 7/31/2022 at 1:50 AM, Ludo Silver said:

I really like the character's posture! 👍

The lighting and background feels very serious tho

Thank you!

Not sure what I could do to lighten the mood of the lighting, but I didn't really have any idea for the background and just chose a generic grey.