Bending in all directions

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I noted in the suggestions topic that bending in all directions had been confirmed for 1.3.0 but here we are in 2.0.0 and its not yet a thing. What's the hold up? Having the ability to bend Y and Z would make animating much easier and flexible. Right now I'm at the end of Glare vs Warden and if I had the ability to bend in all directions I wouldn't be cursing as much as I am right now trying to get things the exact way I want them to be without having to twist and turn and pull arms and legs in order to bend forwards and backwards and sideways

I accept animating is a complicated process with bits of colorful language here and there. But it shouldn't be THAT complicated

Edited by elektropunch

we're in phase one of the 2.0 pre-releases. phase one is focused on performance improvement, multi-monitor support, and platform support.

phase two will cover most if not all of the features that have been teased here and there.