Missing transparency

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Not really sure exactly how to phrase this.

My Minecraft skin has glasses   that are on the "hat" layer in Mine-imator. However, the lenses of the glasses become see through. And not that they show the face behind the glasses, that wouldn't be a huge deal. But they basically x-ray through my head. Which is, as you can imagine, not ideal.

Now, this hasn't been a HUGE deal except for the fact that my character has glasses. And I had to get rid of them for an animation, in which people were a little confused were my glasses went.

Am I missing something?missingglasses.jpg

This is the setting for for this. I don't see anything that would fix it - and I've clicked everything there. 

Weird thing is when I look at the resources in the Project properties, you can see the glasses are there.

missingglasses_mini.jpg

It shows up in Minecraft itself just fine. It's just here it's weird.

https://namemc.com/profile/LordThaddius.1

If anyone needs/wants to test it. I just am at my end here. No idea what's going on. Any help, advice, or wishful thinking is appreciated! Maybe I need an exorcist for my computer ...

1 answer to this question