Glare vs Warden Scene 1 Test

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi. So my next project is Glare vs Warden and I decided to show off the first scene. Its a draft. Its not final but it captures just about what I want to show. Many tweaks are needed before we get to final cut. Glare vs Warden will be a big project. Running time is estimated at least 5 minutes maybe more. Also its such a big animation that I can't fit it into one animation. There will be two companion animations making it three parts. Why? Well I'm going to let you choose the victor. I felt after Allay vs Herobrine, why not let the viewer decide who wins. So both Glare and Warden will have their own custom victory scenes

But please. Watch and give me feedback and suggestions. I'm all ears at this point

Also you might wonder how am I going to get them to fight? Well if you've ever heard of or played rock em, sock em robots... that's the direction I'm going. Glare and Warden get mech suits in the next couple scenes lol

Scene Context: Warden is trying to rest. Glare comes in and starts to buzz. Warden swats Glare away but Glare keeps buzzing. Warden does what they can to get rid of Glare but that backfires...

Edited by elektropunch

The movements are a bit stiff, it look a bit to unnatural, but of concept off its pretty okay!

And who wins? well you could do like a Tom and Jerry thing, once the Warden wins and once the Glare, but I guess the Glare would win more often since the Glare is like Jerry at this point and Jerry won almost always...