Driving with Natalia (4K Rez)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I9HEie5.png

First of all, don't she may seem all nice and innocent on the outside, but one drive with her... Just don't. All I wanted to do is have a nice chat while he hang out in one of her cars... she got many, but that's not the point, as soon as we got in, she blasted out onto the road and went crazy on the Gas... I would be dead by now...

Anyways, Natalia is @niam his OC (Original Character) and all the models

• Albatross F10 Turbo
  • Albatross Duty R510 Hauler
  • Albatross Duty R540E2 SuperCarrier

were made by Niam, go check out his Website "modeliachaika (https://modeliachaika.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html)" its one of the most amazing websites I saw so far.

Btw, this is all just a fun story, not all are real facts. It's just for amusement!

On 7/15/2022 at 6:58 AM, Fox Miner said:

First of all, don't she may seem all nice and innocent on the outside, but one drive with her... Just don't. All I wanted to do is have a nice chat while he hang out in one of her cars... she got many, but that's not the point, as soon as we got in, she blasted out onto the road and went crazy on the Gas... I would be dead by now...

*Brooklyn guy accent*

C'mon don't worry, Natalia can drive this ride, besides she's deh one who built da vehicles so she know each one operates... am I right? (4th wall break)

On 7/16/2022 at 12:44 AM, Jeo_Swift said:

lol, hope your ok, nothin happened ryt, like head bumps and stuff?

If you knew... I could have sworn that I have seen my dead.......... But I passed out and woke up right at a point where Natalia overtook another car and a truck almost drove right into us...

On 7/16/2022 at 8:43 AM, FOXY TOONS said:

*Brooklyn guy accent*

C'mon don't worry, Natalia can drive this ride, besides she's deh one who built da vehicles so she know each one operates... am I right? (4th wall break)

Then you go drive with her, you won't be able to stay in the seat for more then a minute!

On 7/17/2022 at 2:11 AM, Fox Miner said:

Then you go drive with her, you won't be able to stay in the seat for more then a minute!

Don't worry It will be fine i've been through worse, me and the boys at A.E.K are trained to fire while in moving vehicals during combat.