We found what seemed to be an early 1990s Camcorder, the odd thing was it was still... recording

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

We found what seem to be an early 1990s Camcorder, the odd thing was it was still... recording

HZSUfuN.pngeC0qgA2.png

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

Saturday, ‎June ‎25, ‎2022, ‏‎3:56:28 AM

Description:

Saturday, ‎June ‎25, ‎2022, 9:30 AM

I haven't been outside or touched grass in a very long time; it's almost as though I have an undiagnosed case of Hikikomori syndrome. I was cooped up at home, unable to work on any channel content due to the misery of school, and all I could do was post community posts. But I wasn't the only one who suffered this fate; Grit was studying for an upcoming exam, so she couldn't manage the channel or hang out with us. That day, she was hardly ever seen by us; all she did was quietly leave her room to grab a drink of water or a snack. I had already offered to assist her for the exam, but she kindly rejected, saying, "N-no thanks, I'm okay. It's a waste of your time," so I had to admit it. For the first time in about a month, I made the decision to walk outdoors and breathe some fresh air. Riley agreed to accompany me so she could pass the time while waiting for one of her songs to finish rendering. We took a stroll at "a National Park" in Seoul. At first, everything was normal. until Something heavy had fallen from the sky because we heard a loud thump coming from one of the bushes just close to us. Riley and I kept looking for the source until I discovered what appeared to be a hand-held camera from the early 1990s that had a VHS tape still inside and was still recording. Riley and I hurried home with the camera so we could examine it. We converted the VHS tape into an.mp4 file, and what we saw absolutely shocked us—it was found footage of the [REDACTED]. There was a [REDACTED] Collab going on and I needed to have my part submitted. Since I was short on time, I just took the found footage from the VHS tape we stumbled onto and uploaded it to FTP. No wonder why I keep getting comments on that video talking about how real it looks...

On 7/14/2022 at 3:56 PM, Fox Miner said:

This looks way to real I hate it and I love it!

Like if you put real puppets on a road and made pictures with a Nokia 3310 or so, damn this is amazing!

Dude Nokia 3310 doesn't have a camera lmao... But I get the joke!
I ever use Nokia 3310 but then gone missing.

On 7/14/2022 at 11:26 AM, LacaMenDRY said:

Dude Nokia 3310 doesn't have a camera lmao... But I get the joke!
I ever use Nokia 3310 but then gone missing.

It does, at least the newer model.

nokia-3310-2017-0.jpg