Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

vlfAwbI.png

_Credit For Alex's Mobs_

sbom_xela

Carro3DSculpts

_Alex's Mobs Mod Link_

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/alexs-mobs

_Credit For Alex's Mobs Rigpack_

Iani

_Software Require_

Mine-imator

Modelbench(Optional)

_This Rigpack Contain_

Spoiler

80 Mobs

3 Type Of Item(Regular, Animated, 3D)

2 Painting

1 Shield

1 Miscellaneous Thing

14 Armor(2 Legging, 2 Chestplste, 7 Helmet, 2 Boots, 1 Elytra)

13 Block

_Armor_

Spoiler

1aaMBJQ.png

Centipede Legging, Crocodile Chestplate, Emu Legging, Fedora, Flying Fish Boots, Frontier Cap, Frostalker Helmet, Moose Headgear, Novelty Hat, Roadtunner Boots, Rocky Chestplate, Sombero, Spiked Turtle Shell, Tarantula Hawk Elytra.

_Block_

Spoiler

cnzrTfw.png

Banana Peel, Bird Feeder, Block Of Bison Fur, Bison Fur Carpet, Capsid, Crocodile Egg, Ender Residue, Gustmaker, Leafcutter Ant Chamber, Leafcutter Anthill, Sand Circle, Straddlite Block, Terrapin Egg, Void Worm Effigy.

_Item_

Spoiler

Too Much Even I cant Type All The Item.

_Miscellaneous_

Spoiler

IPnax7e.png

Straddlerboard.

Mob

Fantasy
Spoiler

_Boss_

yJg59et.png

Void Worm.

_Defensive_

nw8VYWT.png

Enderiophage, Sunbird.

_Hostile_

taPnMV4.png

Cave Centipede, Crimson Mosquito, Dropbear, Guster, Mimicube, Rocky Roller, Skelewag, Soul Vulture, Straddler.

_Mini Boss_

bQT3FlN.png

Warped Mosco.

_Neutral_

dl1VPIR.png

Bunfungus, Cosmaw, Warped Toad.

_Passive_

UJthg9h.png

Cosmic Cod, Endergrade, Flutter, Laviathan, Mungus, Spectre, Stradpole.

_Placatable_

Uz2gLNP.png

Bone Serpent, Frostalker, Tusklin.

Unknown

rg0Uiev.png

Sea Bear.

Real Life

Spoiler

_Defensive_

kE7QcfJ.png

Alligator Snapping Turtle, Grizzly Bear, Platypus, Rattlesnake.

_Neutral_

bwMzeYt.png

Anteater, Bald Eagle, Bison, Cachalot Whale, Capuchin Monkey, Crow, Elephant, Emu, Frilled Shark, Gelada Monkey, Giant Squid, Gorilla, Kangaroo, Leafcutter Ant, Lobster, Mantis Shrimp, Moose, Orca, Raccoon, Rhinoceros, Snow Leopard, Tarantula Hawk, Tasmanian Devil.

_Passive_

f0SXIdQ.png

Blobfish, Catfish, Cockroach, Comb Jelly, Devil Hole Pupfish, Fly, Flying Fish, Gazelle, Hummingbird, Jerboa, Maned Wolf, Mimic Octopus, Mudskipper, Potoo, Rain Frog, Roadrunner, Seagull, Seal, Shoebill, Sugar Glider, Terrapin, Toucan.

_Placatable_

G0ZDlak.png

Anaconda, Crocodile, Hammerhead Shark, Komodo Dragon, Tiger.

_Painting_

Spoiler

YeSxkzI.png

Dog Poker, NFT.

_Shield_

Spoiler

nztzZuC.png

Shield Of The Deep.

_Download Link_
Download

_Alex's Mobs Creator_

sbom_xela

Curseforge

Carro3DSculpts

Twitter

On 7/14/2022 at 12:34 PM, ek_animator said:

That is amazing, the texture looks like it from Minecraft itself. The variety of models is so cool and that my favorite one is the head set plus one!

Thanku you for your comment, but i have to tell you something, the texture is not form me, i'm just remaking a minecraft mod into mine imator, the mod creator is sbom_xela and Carro3DSculpts. 

On 7/14/2022 at 3:46 PM, Iani said:

Thanku you for your comment, but i have to tell you something, the texture is not form me, i'm just remaking a minecraft mod into mine imator, the mod creator is sbom_xela and Carro3DSculpts. 

Really, oh. Thanks for putting it to mine-imator anyways.

This rigpack for Alex's Mobs mod looks super interesting! I'm loving the models and animations you've created. It's really cool to see the creatures from the mod brought to life in a different way. I'm also a big fan of the true survival apocalypse mod, and I think these models would fit right in with that kind of gameplay. It's always great to have new content to keep the game fresh and exciting. Thanks for sharing this rigpack and providing the links to the necessary software. I'm definitely going to check it out and see how it looks in action.

Edited by LucyWerner