Modelbench and Mine-imator are losing compatibility with each other

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well, I thought it was just something I shouldn't bother, but by every update to Mine-imator, my Modelbench models are freaking out, especially those were I use large numbers (0.00000...) on the positioning and pivoting

2FdfASn.png

Like, in older versions like 1.29 28 and so I could just change the number by one digit and then it was back, but in 2.0 it just disappears, like random shapes disappear, it's like a crime were people disappear but worse...

Other example:

Guzg3Ri.png

Bye bye sweet shapes!

I mean like what the heck? and the fact is that most shapes are being generated I see them but the UV just splits off at one point.

I think like, Modelbench should get a update, for sure after Mine-imator 2.0 is done, but still if at least it would be considered 

And, fact they also get resized for some reason if the number is a bit to big in Modelbench

And as well I like to throw in the fact, even though shapes are touching each other, or might be completely the same Hight, length whatever there is always this bug that it looks like it wouldn't ill make a topic for this later, got to get ready for that!