Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I joined 2020? I've posted a few things, most of which get ignored. I've joined the discord, where I was mostly ignored and then called a slur for asking for assistance with a bug that was plaguing a prior version of MI. I've asked for feedback, been ignored. Its either all a huge coincidence and I'm posting at times nobody is online or people here are selectively social. So I stop by to dump my content, respond to a post or two and then leave. I've spoken with people outside of this community who were once a part of this community and they said they experienced similar anti-social bits and pieces from here and it was one of the reasons they left

Maybe you're having a better experience than I have. If so that's fantastic!

Onto your video though it was good. Keep up the good work. I like your animation and narrative style. Everyone has their own. I do too. Maybe people just don't like it lol

Edited by Recolada

On 6/20/2022 at 3:38 PM, Recolada said:

I joined 2020? I've posted a few things, most of which get ignored. I've joined the discord, where I was mostly ignored and then called a slur for asking for assistance with a bug that was plaguing a prior version of MI. I've asked for feedback, been ignored. Its either all a huge coincidence and I'm posting at times nobody is online or people here are selectively social. So I stop by to dump my content, respond to a post or two and then leave. I've spoken with people outside of this community who were once a part of this community and they said they experienced similar anti-social bits and pieces from here and it was one of the reasons they left

Onto your video though it was good. Keep up the good work. I like your animation and narrative style. Everyone has their own. I do too. Maybe people just don't like it lol

Oh, I didnt know your side of the story. I do notice people seem to view, but not reply. Maybe you're right, the community could use a revamp to increase people's engagement. Maybe I'll be able to help people in that kind of way, because I like to help people out like that.

Regarding your feedback on the animation, thanks! I do have a style, though it was shaped more because of laziness lol.

When I'm less busy, I'll try to check out some of your posts, if it would help you!

On 6/20/2022 at 3:38 PM, Recolada said:

And also, what did you say that they misinterpreted as a slur? I feel like that's pretty strange.