CanIIA's Dark Secret (4K) [No Spoilers intended]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

x9ojf14.png

Well, firstly @CanIIA and I are good friends and she let me hear about her story she thought of working on, am not going to spoil nothing, even this renders has no spoilers in it, I guess... Maybe I described the whole story by accident XD, no I am pretty sure I didn't, anyways hope you like it, because Elizabeth did not (Elizabeth = My Laptop's Name and she almost crashed)

Lights... Always these lights... 

Edited by Fox Miner

@FOXY TOONS

Oh God... Wait... Ehm... She didn't tell me that till now... But maybe Idk myself at this point 🤣 I just made this picture by random... 

Edited by Fox Miner
Quote thing no work on phone

On 6/8/2022 at 10:58 AM, Aayush Saji said:

Wait......... I gave her to do something. Im screwed

Well then, make sure to get yourself a pre-ordered grave, then your family won't have to care about that, good luck! 

But no, really why are you screwed or what's going on? 

Edited by Fox Miner

On 6/8/2022 at 2:43 AM, Fox Miner said:

x9ojf14.png

Well, firstly @CanIIA and I are good friends and she let me hear about her story she thought of working on, am not going to spoil nothing, even this renders has no spoilers in it, I guess... Maybe I described the whole story by accident XD, no I am pretty sure I didn't, anyways hope you like it, because Elizabeth did not (Elizabeth = My Laptop's Name and she almost crashed)

Lights... Always these lights... 

Uff AMAZING RENDER, INCREDIBLE, LOOKS LIKE BLENDER GRAPHICS OMG, INSANE!!!

Don't worry about spoiling, you didn't. You can do it, but just try to keep the main idea of the story in secret ;), just a suggestion. Thanks! It's very good; lighting impressed me!!