Mine Imator V2.0.0 Closing itself or lag spikes whenever I start the animation while animating

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi, so uh, basically, I was just animating something , but I've got some performance issues and a crash just now. Whenever I start the animation either by pressing space or by clicking the button, it lags and skips a portion of the animation and also skips a part of the audio as well. This is very annoying when trying to sync it with the audio, and sometimes Mine Imator just closes itself. If I'm not clear enough about what is happening, I'll send some more info about the bug. My specs are: GTX 1650, Core I5 9300H, 16GB RAM, and an SSD, too. I have lost all my progress on the animation...

Edited by Zed

Step 1. Try reinstalling mine imator 2.0

Step 2. If 2.0 is not working then download the older version and check

Step 3. This is a tip to prevent this. First make the animation then make the render. A lot of animators do the rendering first which causes it to crash when you play the animaiton

And sorry for your lost progress