Iron Golem vs Evil Golem 6

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everybody in celebration of my minei-mator channel turning 10 years old now i made a new iron golem vs evil golem part 6. If you want to watch other videos the first 3 iron golem films i made in the first versions of minei-mator those were really hard.

I have had a 8 year break form minei-mator so I'm catching up on all the new stuff one can do now. In my YouTube shorts in www.youtube.com/testiculatecreations

I made a short warden animation also in my shorts. I'm planning on doing more with warden just imported a schematic of dark ruins.

you can see some more animations I'm happy with I'm learning all the time trying to make more realistic smooth animations. Maybe the golem film here is not perfect but im satisfied with the story. :)

Hope you like it and hope all is well with everyone here, David i remember really liked the first iron golem vs evil golem. Skiedude was awesome providing those particle effects i used in my wither animation.

Edited by olapaulakoski