Is there a way to make chat effect in Mine Imator?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I want to make animation where characters will be talking like in original game, trough a chat. No voice acting, no completely silent characters. I tried finding a guide/tutorial related to this, but haven't found anything, so I decided to ask here. Is there a way to make a Minecraft chat effect for my animation? Is it possible to make this effect in Mine Imator or do I have to use other software?

3 answers to this question

Well, I could help you. If You want to use ir for animations, or wallpapers just follow this steps:

1- create a text, 2D.

2- parent it to the camera.

3- turn on camera view

3- reset position of the text, ubicate it where you want it to be, scale it, rotate it if necesary (i'm improvising, Im just telling you how i'd make it. Sorry for my English)

4- turn brightness to 100

5- it has to be in a convenient place. Write anything and prove it.

If you want to make it like Minecraft (appears and the disappears slowly), just add an animation using alpha. If you want to make more texts down it you have to animate it and create more. I don't know what else to say. I hope my silly words helped you out...

Have a nice day and good luck!

Edited by CanIIA

On 5/29/2022 at 9:22 PM, CanIIA said:

Well, I could help you. If You want to use ir for animations, or wallpapers just follow this steps:

1- create a text, 2D.

2- parent it to the camera.

3- turn on camera view

3- reset position of the text, ubicate it where you want it to be, scale it, rotate it if necesary (i'm improvising, Im just telling you how i'd make it. Sorry for my English)

4- turn brightness to 100

5- it has to be in a convenient place. Write anything and prove it.

If you want to make it like Minecraft (appears and the disappears slowly), just add an animation using alpha. If you want to make more texts down it you have to animate it and create more. I don't know what else to say. I hope my silly words helped you out...

Have a nice day and good luck!

Many thanks!