Full translation into Russian, Mine-Imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi all! If you're someone who doesn't know English well (but knows Russian), or you have a Russian friend, and he or you are tired of translating every time, I present you with a FULL translation of Mine-Imator into Russian! I translated everything that was given in the English version. Settings, camera, particle editor, blocks (compared with the translation in Minecraft), mobs and more.
Unfortunately there is something wrong in the English file, so in the Workbench the names of the effects will be in English, but as I wrote above, in the particle editor, everything in Russian.
Since I'm human after all, I could make a mistake somewhere or translate not quite accurately. If you found a mistake or know the best way to translate, then let me know, you can also write in the comments.

Link: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/NeO5ZdYttliwzw

To install the Russian language:
1) Find the Mine-Imator folder where you have it installed.
2) Go to the Data folder.
3) Go to the Languages folder.
4) Remove the text file from the archive and put it in the Languages folder.
5) Open Mine-Imator.
6) Go to settings, in the interface and click on the folder just below the words "Last change".
7) Select the desired file.

Have a nice work!aa1043cd-ea50-44cb-b524-d8a6fb5a1d74.jpg58ffa231-a701-4f71-b180-3997a3a734da.jpgb7c7c5bb-648c-49fe-8fdf-725dded8de9d.jpg

On 5/21/2022 at 2:12 AM, Vira said:

Unfortunately there is something wrong in the English file, so in the Workbench the names of the effects will be in English, but as I wrote above, in the particle editor, everything in Russian.

In a later pre-release for Mine-imator 2.0, particle spawner presets included with the program will use language files. This also goes for the particle types in the spawners. :thumbsup:

image.png.00fee81b3d7d4ab756e1c87535e51066.png

On 5/21/2022 at 5:20 PM, Nimi said:

In a later pre-release for Mine-imator 2.0, particle spawner presets included with the program will use language files. This also goes for the particle types in the spawners. :thumbsup:

image.png.00fee81b3d7d4ab756e1c87535e51066.png

I translated every word, even these, but they remain in English in the program🤔fb6098d0-3416-412d-b30e-965ee779bad9.jpg

On 5/21/2022 at 2:27 AM, Vira said:

I translated every word, even these, but they remain in English in the program🤔fb6098d0-3416-412d-b30e-965ee779bad9.jpg

My bad, I wasn't aware those were put in the 1.2.8 (and onward) translation files, they were likely added by mistake. 2.0.0's development has been going on along side 1.2.7, 1.2.8, and 1.2.9. Only Mine-imator 2.0.0 will actually read and support those translation keys.

On 5/21/2022 at 5:36 PM, Nimi said:

My bad, I wasn't aware those were put in the 1.2.8 (and onward) translation files, they were likely added by mistake. 2.0.0's development has been going on along side 1.2.7, 1.2.8, and 1.2.9. Only Mine-imator 2.0.0 will actually read and support those translation keys.

I will wait for version 2.0.0, then there will be a new version of the translation😁

Em, hi, I already wrote about it on discord but I will write here as well.
maybe i don't know great english very well but enough so i am writing this again now. I could translate Mine-Imator 2.0 into Polish. I know people who do not know English very much, so I would like to help them somehow, it would be easier for them and for me it would be an honor to translate Mine-Imator into Polish my discord: Lizia#7112

have a nice work, goodbye