Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So mine imator 2.0 is coming!

And it showcased some of Its features. Then I found out that mine imator is made with a weak game engine.

Soo my suggestions are

1. Change the game engine

yes, mine imator is made with a weak game engine, so I suggest take mine imator and put it to another game engine (which is high quality) like unreal engine or unity. It is fairly possible as in gta trioligy definitive edition, they just took the game from the game engine then imported it into unreal engine 5.

Advantages:

* With this we can have more advance lighting like in blender and can make more advanced animations

* It will be very useful that in a weak game engine it takes soo much time to load. Others are faster so it would be very greatful.

2. Able to make folders in library tab

This feature would be very useful as when we load the fnaf sl rigs from darl. The library tab is so full So we should be able to make folders in the library to make it just a folder and make it neat.

Advantages:

* We can keep the library clean and delete anything in the folder which will perish the items in the folder.

* I think we can avoid lags.

3. Texture maker mode

Texture making is very hard. There is no other websites that can make mine imator textures (unless you can make it)

If we can add it in mine imator It would be very nice to make maps meaningful.

I made an example which they can use as reference

(please don't tell that this is terrible as I am not an artist)

M6DBOIT.png

they can do it as a website or in mine imator

Advantages:

* We can make a specific map and then texture it to look like it is an accurate map

* We can make many maps for example fnaf, poppy playtime, etc

4. Being able to delete textures

So you accidentaly added a texture which you didn't wanted and you aren't able to remove it.  This is a problem also for me

while I was making glamrock bonnie and foxy fnaf  sb by retexturing freddy and roxxane. This is what others will do If they didn't know about modelbench.

Advantages:

* Can delete texture which we don't want

* Useful for making models in mine imator.

5. Able to change dimensions.

Some people want this feature in which we can toggle between 3d and 2d. We can make it like we are playing 2d game.

Advantages:

* no such advantages as this is a suggestion

6. Able to make custom keyframes

This could be very useful for blender users as we can't make custom keyframe in mine imator

as always here is an example

animation_keyframes_introduction_curves.

And we should be able to toggle back to normal and to the blender keyframe mode

Advantage:

* Useful for blender users.

So these were my ideas for mine imator 2.0

Wait this isn't over yet.........

I have ideas for modelbench also!!!!!

1. Add circle

Please add curves to modelbench as it is useful to make realistic models.

2. Add a feature which help us to make textures

We are not able to make textures so we should be able to make textures in modelbench like blockbench or elso everyone will start using blockbench with mine imator export plugin.

So these are my suggestions for mine imator and modelbench

I request they would happen.

Also subscribe my channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMWN4KoM1Kkl6wzrTyrz-xg

Edited by Aayush Saji

On 5/19/2022 at 5:54 PM, Aayush Saji said:
On 5/19/2022 at 5:54 PM, Aayush Saji said:

1. Change the game engine

yes, mine imator is made with a weak game engine, so I suggest take mine imator and put it to another game engine (which is high quality) like unreal engine or unity. It is fairly possible as in gta trioligy definitive edition, they just took the game from the game engine then imported it into unreal engine 5.

Advantages:

* With this we can have more advance lighting like in blender and can make more advanced animations

* It will be very useful that in a weak game engine it takes soo much time to load. Others are faster so it would be very greatful.

Unreal engine and unity is not going to help improving the performance of the animating software. Yes, Lighting makes things looking good, but remember, mineimator is nothing like blender, c4d, and other heavy animating softwares... Just think about it. there's a lot of people here that uses low-end devices/potato PCs.

That's why the program called "mineimator" because it's only made for minecraft.
[+]If you want a blender look lighting, then watch youtube or find tutorials here in the forums.

Just stop with the blender thing for now. It's mineimator btw.
MineImator is still improving. maybe, just maybe the developer will add something that will make everyone speechless. who knows🤷‍♂️

Edited by AllenJohn - AJ

On 5/21/2022 at 11:24 AM, AllenJohn - AJ said:

Unreal engine and unity is not going to help improving the performance of the animating software. Yes, Lighting makes things looking good, but remember, mineimator is nothing like blender, c4d, and other heavy animating softwares... Just think about it. there's a lot of people here that uses low-end devices/potato PCs.

That's why the program called "mineimator" because it's only made for minecraft.
[+]If you want a blender look lighting, then watch youtube or find tutorials here in the forums.

Just stop with the blender thing for now. It's mineimator btw.
MineImator is still improving. maybe, just maybe the developer will add something that will make everyone speechless. who knows🤷‍♂️

I think they can make 2 versions. One for low pc users and one for high pc users

On 5/21/2022 at 10:06 PM, Aayush Saji said:

I think they can make 2 versions. One for low pc users and one for high pc users

That's up to the developer himself. All we can do for now is to support him

You can ask some of the advanced animators, and If you're lucky maybe they can teach you some of their tips and tricks about lighting and transitions, and maybe make your animation looks like blender