Enchanted Armor & Item

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is the final version of Enchanted Armor

Using the same tricks as Keeponchucking's Hypercube

Preview Here:

Tips:

1. The effect works best on Netherite Armor, worst on Diamond Armor.

2. To,use this Model, first Extract the zip, then import the "Armed Steve", "Enchanted Item" and "Sky of Enchant".

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v1or4nf4tcxtugg/Enchanted_Resource.zip?dl=0

credit isn't necessary, but I would appreciate it.
Edited by Cable_HHH
Update

On 5/31/2022 at 1:22 AM, succ said:

How can I use my own skin on this? Also how do u get the items to work

1.Yes, you can use your own skin, open The Armed_Steve.mimodel and change the skin in ModelBench.

2.Thanks for reminding me that I hadn't include the items in this pack, I will add it right away.

On 5/30/2022 at 10:17 PM, Cable_HHH said:

1.Yes, you can use your own skin, open The Armed_Steve.mimodel and change the skin in ModelBench.

2.Thanks for reminding me that I hadn't include the items in this pack, I will add it right away.

replacing the texture works in modelbench but when i save and import to mineimator it just shows the missing texture purple and black image. 

On 6/1/2022 at 2:48 AM, succ said:

replacing the texture works in modelbench but when i save and import to mineimator it just shows the missing texture purple and black image. 

make sure you texture_name only contains English, or it won’t function correctly. It’s a known issue of Mine-imator