New model done + Small story to it

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm back with some news to my last post. Here are some pics:

Normal.

tPt5wKk.png

When he "eats" souls: His ribcage opens, his energy core comes out of the cage and gets red and bigger.  His pupil turns red and glows(Sry for the weird Steve bending, didn't get it better).

if0FDcq.png

Here is the story behind it:

Spoiler

"The creature in the ancien cities isn't made by humans. It's true form is from the same dimension the sculk is from and originally looked like the pictures above. It was WAY stronger with 5000 hearts(Yes, HEARTS not LIVES). He had one, big eye that glowed. All that is in the sculk dimension is DARKNESS and the darkness is SO dark, that normal torches don't make ANY LIGHT. You need special torches, made with coal that only exists in that dimension(luckily, the portal into the dimension is surrounded by those torches). After the ancient builders built the portal, they quickly deactivated it. But after other players lit the portal, the creature escaped... AND GOT BLIND IMMEDIANTLY. The dark caves were like a room completely filled with torches PLUS night vision compared to the sculk dimension. It evolved to a creature that can live here, blind, still strong. It started killing everything it heared and the energy core was slowly hidden behind souls. But this is the true form of the Warden.

Download!(recieved by Kaos_Kinetic)

Edited by Entibrine303

On 4/24/2022 at 11:24 AM, Entibrine303 said:

Hide contents

Find the teaser to it's name-then I'll give you the download.

Fine, i'll try again...

Not-blinded Warden!

DARK WARDEN?* (Idk, but I feel that is this one...)

No it isn't... ._.

Well...

Dimension Warden

Warden of darkness

Creature of darkness

Warden... with eyes?? ._.

Idk Warden?

Crap, Idk ._.

On 4/25/2022 at 7:37 AM, Entibrine303 said:

The name is inside of the story... Try to find it.

Shouldn't be too hard... right?

Warden's True Form, The True Warden or the just "the true form of the warden" cause now I really think it's one of those three.

Edited by Kaos_Kinetic
needed to put another name

On 4/25/2022 at 1:43 PM, Kaos_Kinetic said:

Warden's True Form, The True Warden or the just "the true form of the warden" cause now I really think it's one of those three.

YES!!! congrats, you've won! And... the price is... well.. uhm. The download!

Edited by Entibrine303